Saturday, November 7, 2009

How do I use messenger with my new account?

I already have an email address with yahoo and I have just recently installed messenger. Today I created a new account because the other one was overloaded and too far gone. I have been using messenger with my old account for a while, but I want to use my new ID with messenger instead of the old one. Every time I open messenger it signs me in through my old account. My question is what do I need to do to use messenger with my new ID? Thanks.
How do I use messenger with my new account?
try signing out first and then u can type ur new account


to sign out go click on messenger and at the bottom it says sign out and click that and it takes u to the log in process and uncheck the sign me in automatic

No comments:

Post a Comment