Saturday, November 7, 2009

How do you make an old inactive account anonymous if you don't have access to it?

I have an old account that I canceled but I'm still finding the profile with my name and avatar on it. Is there a way to hide all of that from public view? I've seen other profiles that have been changed to anonymous after they have been canceled. How can I do this with my old one?
How do you make an old inactive account anonymous if you don't have access to it?
90 days after the termination, the picture should be deleted by itself since the 360 is canceled too. You canceled the whole Yahoo ID right?





The screen name won't change at all, sorry. But your profile will say "Oops (blah blah blah - whatever it says)" and no one will have access to all of your answers and questions - the only time they'll see your questions and answers is when they happen to come upon it by looking at resolved questions either through search or browsing resolved questions.





so..





- avatar gone 90 days after termination


- can't change the screen name
Reply:Nope, it's forever on yahoo answer servers.


You can change the name to something like blank

No comments:

Post a Comment