Sunday, May 23, 2010

How can I gain access to my yahoo account that my information has been changed on?

My exwife changed something on my yahoo account and when i try to get a new password it locks me out for security reasons. I have written several emails to customer care, and they have a wealth of general knowledge, but cant help me. What do i do?
How can I gain access to my yahoo account that my information has been changed on?
In order to get your account back you need to know all the details you made your account with. (i.e. zip code, secret question/answer, birth date, default e-mail...etc) .


Your ex wife knowing that info could have changed it all, then you out of luck, make a new account.


But....since changing birth date and secret answer is not that easy, hope those are still the original and you can request yahoo to give you new password based on those informations.


To get new password follow directions here: https://edit.yahoo.com/forgot?.src=pg%26amp;.d...


If you are successful in getting a new password...i suggest you immediately request to change the secret question/answer to prevent her getting into your account again.


To change secret question follow directions here: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/or...


Hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment