Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How do i set up a new itunes account without deleting all my current songs on my ipod?

Ok so my comp crash so all my stuff on itunes is gone, but when i plug the ipod into another computer on itunes i cant add more songs or anything without deleting everything i currently have on it and i reallly dont want to loose everything! HELP!
How do i set up a new itunes account without deleting all my current songs on my ipod?
What you have to do is change the setting to add songs manually. But first you must authorize the computer. Go to where it says Advance and from there go all the way down to Authorize the Computer. Type in your Itunes name and password and thats should fixes it.
Reply:if you log in and plug in you ipod. click check for purchases it should bring up all the songs you have bought from the itunes store. it will not bring up any of your cds or anything else. only what you got from itunes so you'll have to upload all your cds again or refind other songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment