Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can I withdrawl large sums with my account now visa card?

I am trying to buy a car from a private dealer and can't seem to figure out how to get more than $3,000 at one time. Can anyone help? I either need the money in cash or certified funds. My wife and I are starting to think that this Account Now account is bad idea. I can't any real reviews or figure out how to actually talk to a person at Account Now. Please Help.
How can I withdrawl large sums with my account now visa card?
If this is a regular credit card, is there any way the car dealer can process that out? If he can't, can you ask him to help you find a way, ask his business friends, or relatives? After all, he's about to make a profit.
Reply:Hey Jon. The AccountNow card is a debit card, not a credit card. There is a limit on the amount you can withdraw. I would suggest doing a mix of cash withdrawal paying for a money order. To get a more help and a better explanation, call customer at 866-925-2036. Report Abuse


No comments:

Post a Comment