Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How to do a direct deposit into peoples account?

I recently started a new company, and one thing I am trying to figure out is how to do electronic deposits into my customers accounts. Essentially it's like an e-bay store, but I want to avoid the high costs of pay-pal to get the funds back to my customers. Anyone have any ideas?
How to do a direct deposit into peoples account?
In order to direct deposit into anyone account you would need their complete account number including the routing number. If you look at the bottom of your personal check you will see a group of numbers. This tells the processing center the name of the bank, the branch, the person's account numbers, and the check number.


On your deposit slip there are numbers but they are not the same numbers.





The link below will get you more information about direct deposit for your employees, and you could call them and ask about customer.
scientific name

No comments:

Post a Comment