Sunday, May 23, 2010

How do you sign up for a paypal account?

Do you need any money upfront to sign up for a paypal account?


And where do I go to do this?
How do you sign up for a paypal account?
You have to have a credit card and/or a bank account. To recieve money you have to give them checking account information. To use paypal for purchasing a credit card will do.


Edit:


I have used paypal for purchasing on ebay with just a credit card, but my son wanted to sell some old video games and it told me I had to have a bank account to recieve funds. But there may be a way you can recieve funds to a credit card I'm not sure. When we sold on there the money went into the paypal account and then I could have it sent to my checking account. Or have them send me a check. It doesn't cost anything to forward funds to a checking account. But to a credit card I think it's like $1.50.


Just sign up and it should give you step by step instructions. I know you can tie it into a credit card for purchases.
Reply:Go to www.paypal.com, click on the box to set up a new account. You do usually have to provide a credit card. You can link it up with a checking or savings account too.

No comments:

Post a Comment