Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How do I post pictures to my facebook account, without posting them on everyones wall?

I'm wanting to upload a set of pictures onto my facebook account. I don't want them posted to every "friend's" wall. I just want them under my pics so anyone can see. I am guessing this is a settings issue, I just don't know what settings to change. Thanks in advance.
How do I post pictures to my facebook account, without posting them on everyones wall?
Do you mean you don't want it posted to everyones' Feed so that when they log-in they won't see that you've uploaded pics? If you don't want all your friends to know from their Feed that you have posted pics, you just need to delete that story from your own Wall. What doesn't show up on your Wall also won't show up on Feeds.





But if you're talking about having people tagged in your photos so that in turn, those photos get posted to your friends' Wall, well sorry, there's no setting to prevent people from tagging your photos. You can't turn off tagging to photos and once people are tagged, they show up on that person's Wall unless that person changes their own privacy settings.
Reply:To do this you have to post it and then go to your home page and as you go on it find where it was posted and on the top right theres a delete button.

No comments:

Post a Comment