Sunday, May 23, 2010

What can I do to get my Runescape account to stopp refreshing itself?

When ever I play, about 5 minutes later, the mouse locks up, and the screen takes me back to the main menu. What can I do to stop it?
What can I do to get my Runescape account to stopp refreshing itself?
You most likely are doing one of the following:


Hitting F5, which automatically refreshes the page, which therefore returns your browser to the Runescape Main Menu.


Pressing the back button, which will also inadvertly bring you upon the main menu.


Or blaitantly pressing refresh at the top of the page.


If none of these is thecase, you might just have a keylogger.
Reply:well you can stop the refreshing or the map its just making sure that you are in the rite place on the map so unless you are talking about the whole page refreshing then thats all i got. =) have fun on runescape! =) Report Abuse

family name

No comments:

Post a Comment