Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I get my gamerscore on my normal xbox 360 account to being on my xbox live account?

Can anyone help.? I have a normal xbox account with gamerscore on it and ive had to create a new account with no gamerscore on it. Do I have to complete all the games again?
How do I get my gamerscore on my normal xbox 360 account to being on my xbox live account?
no, you don't have to complete all the games again. i had the same problem a while ago. what you do is create a new xbox live account and put in the name of your normal xbox account and then put a number at the end of it. The accounts should merge and your gamerscore should be the same.
Reply:you cannot do this. The only thing you can do is that you can make your normal xbox acoount an xbox live account be buying the gold subscription.
name common

No comments:

Post a Comment