Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do I access my Xbox live account from a different location?

When i stay with at my cousin's house and use his xbox 360, how do I access my account from his system???
How do I access my Xbox live account from a different location?
I have not tried this yet so someone correct me if I am wrong, but I believe all you need is a memory card. Save your account on the memory card and then bring it to your cousins and connect it to his/her 360.





Depending on what you want to do, you also have more access to your account on Xbox.com. More so now with the NXE out.





Hope this helped.
Reply:you have to go to recover account (sign out of all accounts and there should be a button with 'recover account') and download you account to the other system

No comments:

Post a Comment