Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I transfer money from one account to another?

I would prefer to do it online. I need to transfer money from my tcf account to my chase account, but I don't know how.
How do I transfer money from one account to another?
Set up an online account with both, if you don't already have one. All you need to do is set up an automatic payment from TCF to Chase, from one site or the other. You will need your account information for both, inluding routing number if the TCF account is a checking account.





Or simply call Chase and ask to make a payment over the phone. Either way it could take up to 3-5 days for it to go through. And they might charge you to do it over the phone, but it doesn't hurt to ask!
Reply:I do not know what a tcf account is but if you have online banking with both places you can. If not, I would physically close one account and send it snail mail or in person to the other.
naming

1 comment: